Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Picostyle Experience

Howdy folks! This is Caмbria and I'd like to share a wonderful experience to you :)

Picostyle is indeed the mother of all Pico blogs. There you can find anything you need to know about being a Pico. Cool rooms, fashion, avatars, fun stories, experiences, profiles, commentaries, items, events, helpful tips, everything! They're even posting about Ameba Pigg and other fun stuff outside Pico world.


Last Feb 6-12, they launched LOVE WEEK. They invited their readers to submit a Love Note, talking about what you love being a Pico.

I sent a letter to Catero saying that I'm sending an entry for them & he politely replied to me approving my post :)

Two days after, when I logged in my blogger account, I saw my entry on my news feed, I was like "Hey!!, my entry is on Picostyle!!!" :)

Here it is:




Now I know what it feels like being a Picostyler. I'm glad I've been a part of it and I'll never stop being a reader, a follower & a fan :)

I'd like to send a special thanks to Catero who's been very accomodating and nice to me and other fellow guest bloggers. Thanks Picostyle & More Power!!! :)

P.S. : In relation to my blog post, I made it to the top 10 winners of the Romantic Valentine's Day Photo Contest. Thanks to those who congratulate me! :)


Love lots, Caмbria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment